公司名称 : Jumia - Head of vendor experience
工作类型 : 全职
所属部门 : Operation
行业类型 : 电商
工作城市 : 迪拜
发布时间 : 2019-05-16
Head of vendor experience, Dubai
Co-CEO of Jumia, Jeremy Hodara will be in Shanghai/Shenzhen and Beijing next week and would really like to meet the applicants.
Here are some key highlights on Jumia: https://group.jumia.com/
- Jumia is the first e-commerce plateform in Africa, it is a 100% Africa 100% Internet company
- It is also the first African technology company to list on the New York Stock exchange
- We have different business lines: Jumia ecommerce, Jumia Food, Jumia travel, Jumia Pay
- Our 4500+ employees are based in 14 countries in Africa, and our headquarters is in Dubai.
The Jumia Mall Head of Vendor Experience (VXP) will be responsible for leading the significant & sustainable improvement of the Jumia Mall Vendor Experience, reaching VNPS of 70 in every country by end of 2019. Taking into consideration the related Vendor Experience impacts as well as the cost impacts of the targeted improvements. Leading not only the sharp definition but also the successful execution of the requested changes.
1) Management & recruitment
- Managing a central team of top vxp professionals.
- Managing the country’s head of vendor experience.
- Managing a team of 100+ people across the 5 countries.
- Interacting with central top management to align on roadmap
- Interacting with Country’s Managing Directors & COOs to explain the forecasted changes and get their full collaboration.
3) Tech & product development:
- Being the key stakeholder for all the vendor support related product development in Salesforce.
- Being one of the key stakeholders in the Seller Center development roadmap
4) Performance management:
- Ensuring we offer a best in class vendor support though the achievement of strong vendor support performance
- Interacting with counties head of VXP on regular basis to ensure we reach and sustain the VNSP targets
5) Projects definition & execution
- Collecting detailed feedbacks from vendors & local teams
- Based on these feedbacks and on benchmark with other marketplace ecommerce websites VXP successes, building a vision for the Jumia VXP
- Based on this vision, prioritizing and defining the detailed roadmap of projects to be led, and the related requested resources
1) Strong experience (>6 years) in leading vendor experience or operations
2) >6 years total experience
3) Strong inter-personal skills: convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
4) Ability to manage efficiently both a small central team and the country VXP managers
5) Strong analytical skill
6) Detail / Action / Results oriented
7) Well organized
8) Resistant to stress
9) You feel confident when communicating in English