公司名称 : 海蓝之谜/LA MER
工作类型 : 全职
所属部门 : 市场部
行业类型 : 化妆品
工作城市 : 上海
发布时间 : 2019-02-14
Position : Product Manager
Reporting to : Senior Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute Marketing programs according to brand strategies to ensure achievement of retail growth as planned.
- Increase brand awareness and build up strong brand affinity to recruit new customers and retain existing customers via ‘high touch’ marketing campaigns.
- Maintain competitor awareness to develop marketing campaigns that consistently maintain competitive advantage.
A. Advertising & Promotions
- Develop integrated Marketing programs for new product launches, re-promotes and other branding related programs based on deep understanding of consumer and the market. Drive timely implementation of marketing programs and measurement for continuous improvement.
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication materials including thematic ad, advertorial, DM, eDM, brand booklet, etc. that clearly deliver brand characters, customer benefits, local relevancy and right strategic direction.
- Lead media agency to develop media plan leveraging all kinds of Medias to reach the right target group, spot plan that effectively maximize media investment, and make sure all materials are correctly and on time delivered.
- Assist Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategies and update Launch Calendar &Marketing Calendar timely in accordance with brand strategies.
- Assist Marketing Manager to work actively with other functions including CRM, Sales, Training, Online, PR, etc. to ensure communication messages are consistent among different functions.
- Collect data from Sales, CRM, Online& E-commerce, Event and PR teams to analyze marketing program effectiveness and review with the Marketing Manager whenever necessary.
- Facilitate internal and external SFDA compliance checks on all related communication materials with RA team and media agency/ vendors.
- Closely follow up product registration status with RA team and other support functions to ensure timely registration of new products, registration renewal of existing products, building sufficient bridge stock and timely adjust marketing programs according to changes of launch calendar.
- Regularly track, collect and document competitor and non-cosmetics luxury brand activities & materials such as distribution, pricing, new product launches, media placement, communication messages, etc, and review with Marketing Manager timely.
- Follow up closely on requests and information provided on the International Marketing Website. Orders and maintains a library of creative materials.
- Assist Marketing Manager in developing and utilizing consumer / market research.
1. Work with Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to determine sell-in quantities required for salable products and samples.
2. Work closely with the forecasting team for monthly forecast review to ensure
- Timely availability of saleable & non-saleable stock for all marketing programs
- Healthy stock level
1. Prepare material for Marketing Managers for trade presentation to retailers.
2. Regular store visits to check on
- Effectiveness of marketing programs & promotions
- Competitive activities
- Retailer’s satisfaction with co-op activities
If you are interested please send your CV by February 28, 2019 to Alumni@em-lyon.com.cn