公司名称 : ABEO Group
工作类型 : 兼职
所属部门 : Finance, Accounting
行业类型 : Sports
工作城市 : Huizhou, Huiyang
发布时间 : 2017-12-20
ABEO Group is a French group listed in Paris at the Euronext stock market, structured with 3 divisions Sport equipments: climbing walls and changing room equipments. In the Climbing division, Entre-Prises Asia manufactures and sells climbing equipments in China and Asia.
Abeo has a vacancy for a position of Chief Financial Officer in its subsidiary Entre-Prises, based in Huizhou, China. Based in Huizhou, Huiyang, you will be responsible of the finances and administration of 2 companies, Entre-Prises China, a Manufacturing and Sales company based in Huizhou, China and Entre-Prises Hong Kong, a trading company based in Hong Kong.
Entre-Prises Asia is in the process of opening a subsidiary in Shenzhen (that you will then be responsible of), and it will be then possible for you to be based in Shenzhen, going to Huizhou on a part-time basis.
You will have 2 persons under your direct supervision.
The market and the company are growing fast and the perspectives are strong, considering climbing is now recognized as an Olympic sport. This job is a great opportunity to develop a global management skillset in a fast- moving environment.
- Accuracy and reliability of Entre-Prises China and Entre-Prises Hong Kong financial ledgers
- Reporting to headquarters in France for questions related to finance, HR and IT
- Respect of the reporting deadlines according to the group agenda (Fast Close)
- Respect of the financial and HR group policies
- Compliance with the Legal procedures of Entre-Prises China and Entre-Prises Hong Kong
- Compliance with the local laws; accounting, legal, social and Tax
- Responsible of the Human Resources (Payroll, Contracts, Insurance, Visa, Recruitment etc… ) for Chinese and foreign staff.
- Implement appropriate KPI to measure the performance of the activities by projects
- Participate in the set-up and development of ERP processes (Ufida U8 用友)
- Monitoring accounts receivables, accounts payables and cashflows for the 2 companies
- Edition and follow-up of budgets and business plans
- Dealing with Governmental authorities
COMPETENCIES & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international company in China (Manufacturing company preferred)
- Master degree in Finance
- Chinese accounting accreditation (Zhongji kuaiji Shi)
- Chinese native speaker
- Excellent communication in English written and oral
- French would be a plus
- Knowledge in ERP systems (Yonyou Ufida would be a plus)
- Chinese GAAP
- Knowledge of Hong Kong GAAP would be a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Familiar with international financial instruments (letter of credit….)
- Salary negociable according to experience
- 10 days holidays additional to Chinese national Holidays
- Private health insurance subscribtion
- The company can provide dormitories
MAIN CONTACT INTERNAL
Jean-Luc Strullu, Entre-Prises Asia CFO
+86 189 7793 4857